The lessons develop spatial intelligence and body confidence through music – great for toddlers learning to walk. Children will learn key components of music, including pitch, timbre, dynamics, rhythm and melody. Key skills taught include finger play, rocking, bouncing, singing and listening games, body awareness, tapping (with hands, feet and percussion), as well as music appreciation. Provides an early exposure to music in an interesting and stimulating environment.
• 45 minutes per session
• 1 session per week
• 10 sessions per term
• Compulsory to purchase
• Consists of 1 parent guide book, 1 CD, (age appropriate) instrument and a zip bag
• Group class for toddlers to attend together with their parents
• Parents and children will participate together in fun musical activities that foster bonding, as well as enhance the children’s total development, i.e. physical, intellectual, language, musical, confidence, self-esteem, creativity and social skills
• Activities include chanting, moving, dancing, focused listening, rocking, bouncing and playing appropriate instruments. Such activities lay the basic foundation for learning music
• Parent book and CD with superb recordings for parents, their children, as well as other family members to sing, rock, bounce, move, dance and play instruments together at home
Not sure if this programme is the right fit for you and your little one? Give our programme a try at our trial sessions! Parents also get to enjoy a registration fee waiver when you sign up for our regular classes on the same day!
Note: A one-time registration fee of $40 is applicable for new customers. Please make the payment at the school.