The course is specially designed to provide an early exposure to music in an interesting and stimulating environment. Parents can expect to learn how to sign language to communicate with their babies before they can speak. These skills are fostered through a progressive repertoire of songs and specially-designed class material.
• 45 minutes per session
• 1 session per week
• 10 sessions per term
• Compulsory to purchase
• Consists of 1 parent guide book, 1 CD, Musikgarten – rhythm sticks, a rattle, a scarf and a zip bag.
• Group class for parents to attend with their baby
• Parents will learn activities that will help them to:
• Bond and play musically with their babies
• Stimulate the development of the babies’ left and right brain through music
• Activities include learning how to sing, move, dance, rock, bounce with their babies and playing wiggle, tickle and peek-a-boo games with them
• Parent book and CD with superb recordings for parents to sing rock, bounce, move, dance and play musically with their babies at home. Music and songs are of outstanding arrangements performed by professional singers, instrumentalists and children’s choir
Note: This programme is also suitable for pregnant mothers – the foetus will be bathed in the musical environment which promotes brain development. Parents will learn how to bond and play musically with the baby the moment she/he is born.
Not sure if this programme is the right fit for you and your little one? Give our programme a try at our trial sessions! Parents also get to enjoy a registration fee waiver when you sign up for our regular classes on the same day!
Note: A one-time registration fee of $40 is applicable for new customers. Please make the payment at the school.